Recipe for Kimchi and Gochujang Mixed Noodle
- Serving: 1
- Level: Intermedium
- Cook Time: 20min
- Jongga Kimchi 80g
- Dried Seaweed, (Pre-Soaked in Cold Water 2g)
- Red Pepper Powder 30g
- Sugar 15g
- Corn Syrup 10g
- Rice Vinegar 20ml
- Sesame Oil 5g
- Sesame Seed 1g
- Ramen Noodle 1ea
- Seasoned Seaweed, to Garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the Kimchi, Seaweed and Ramen
- Squeeze out the excess water from the pre-soaked seaweed and chop together with the Kimchi then keep aside.
- Cook the instant noodle in boiling water and rinse under cold running water then place on a plate.
- Pour the sauce over the noodle and sprinkle with seasoned sesame seed and dried seaweed.
Can be substituting the seaweed with any seafood or vegetables according to your preference
Comments are closed.