Recipe for Kimchi and Gochujang Mixed Noodle
- Serving: 1
- Level: Intermedium
- Cook Time: 20min
- Jongga Kimchi 80g
- Dried Seaweed, (Pre-Soaked in Cold Water 2g)
- Red Pepper Powder 30g
- Sugar 15g
- Corn Syrup 10g
- Rice Vinegar 20ml
- Sesame Oil 5g
- Sesame Seed 1g
- Ramen Noodle 1ea
- Seasoned Seaweed, to Garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except the Kimchi, Seaweed and Ramen
- Squeeze out the excess water from the pre-soaked seaweed and chop together with the Kimchi then keep aside.
- Cook the instant noodle in boiling water and rinse under cold running water then place on a plate.
- Pour the sauce over the noodle and sprinkle with seasoned sesame seed and dried seaweed.
Can be substituting the seaweed with any seafood or vegetables according to your preference