Recipe for Pan Fried Garlic Soft Tofu with Steamed Rice
- Servings: 2
- Level: Easy
- Cook Time: 15 Min
- O’Food Gochujang paste 15 gr
- O’Food soy sauce 15 ml
- Honey 10 ml
- Water 50 ml
- Jongga soft tofu 300 gr
- Corn starch tofu 300 gr
- Corn starch to coat
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- Table salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 30 ml
- Sliced garlic 15 gr
- Steamed rice 200 gr
- In a bowl combine gochujang with soy sauce, honey and water to make the sauce
- Drain the tofu from excess water and dice in cubes.
- Combine corn starch with salt and pepper.
- Mix diced tofu with corn starch mixture making sure each one is full coated.
- In a non -stick pan heat half the oil and cook tofu till golden brown, about 4 minutes
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- In a separate non-stick pan heat the remaining oil, when hot add the garlic cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sauce, bring to simmer and add the tofu.
- Let simmer for about 4 minutes till tofu are well coated with sauce and sauce is reduced.
- For tick sauce add Mixtures of corn flout and water
- Serve over steamed rice.
Comments are closed.