Recipe For Soft Tofu Summer Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Servings: 2
- Level: Easy
- Cook Time: 15 Min
- Jongga soft tofu 100 Gr
- Corn starch 25 Gr
- Table Salt 1 Gr
- Dried Oregano 2 Gr
- Mixed Green Leaves 200 Gr
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in quarter 3o Gr
- Red cabbage, sliced 2o Gr
- Ranch dressing 40 Gr
- Vegetable Oil to fry
- Drain the tofu from excess water and dice in cubes.
- Combine corn starch with salt and oregano.
- Mix diced tofu with corn starch mixture making sure each one are full coated.
- In a non-tick pan heat the oil and cook tofu until golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and keep aside.
- Place mixed green leaves, tomatoes and red cabbage in a sald bowl.
- Place some tofu on the top and finish with ranch dressing.