Crispy Firm Tofu Sticks with Spicy Gochunjang Mayonnaise Dipping Sauce
- Servings: 2
- Level: Easy
- Cook Time: 30m
- Jongga firm tofu, cut into strips 300 Gr
- Bread crumbs 40 Gr
- Garlic Powder 5 Gr
- Crushed black pepper 3 Gr
- Table salt 2 Gr
- Milk to dip
- O’Food Gochujang paste 30 Gr
- Mayonnaise 70 Gr
- Maple syrup 10 Gr
- Water 10 Gr
- Oil Spray
- Preheat the air fryer at 190C
- Press tofu to remove excess water and cut tofu into strips.
- in a bowl, combine bread crumbs with garlic powder, salt and crushed black pepper.
- In another bowl, pour milk and dip each touf stipes then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- lay the parchment paper in air fryer basket and arrange crumbed tofu then lightly spray with oil.
- Place in the fryer machine and cook for about 4 min each side or till golden brown.
- Mix mayonnaise with O’Food Gochujang paste, maple syrup and water.
- Serve crispy tofu sticks with Gochujang Maynonnaise.